Website Pronto Plumbing
When you need a plumber, Pronto!
Plumber: Residential Service
Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete in-home plumbing repairs – replaces faucets, toilets, water heaters, etc..
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Be professional; neat, clean, punctual and Courteous
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized service truck with inventory.
- Participate actively in all training exercises & morning meetings
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- On Call – yes, you have on call, but we have an exclusive process and reward system
Competencies for Success
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Continued education and training.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Team Player
Great benefits, outstanding compensation plan & the appreciation & respect Plumbers deserve
- Tool Program
- 401(k) Retirement Program with company match contribution
All inquiries are treated confidentially
If you’re a great Plumber with the right stuff, your home is here!