Are you one of the many central Pennsylvania individuals struggling with oil furnace issues? It’s time to embrace the new technologies and replace your oil furnace with another model. Below, we explain in bullet points the top reasons to drop the oil.
TOP SIX REASONS TO MOVE AWAY FROM OIL FURNACES
- You need to keep buying more and more oil (which has a variable price range and is considered rather high in price right now), and you have to make sure you don’t run out.
- The maintenance on an oil furnace tends to be more complex than with other types of furnaces.
- Oil furnaces aren’t known for being “green”. If you’re worried about environmental issues, a geothermal or solar option may be smarter.
- Oil furnace tanks are known for being bulky and taking up a lot of space.
- The oil furnace is considered “old technology” at this point.
- When you sell your home, buyers may shy away from making an offer if you have an oil furnace because of the reputation for oil being costly.
Even if you’re on the fence, we encourage you to give us a call. Our experts can help you make the best decisions for your home, and we can give you an idea of the money you’re likely to save over time with a different type of furnace.